A seasonal site at Hickory Hills is like having your own cabin in the Northwoods without the drive. We have wooded, spacious lots on a 170-acre lake. Since May 2021 the campground has been undergoing major renovations to both infrastructure and FUN stuff. As a Seasonal, you can bring your own camper or buy one that is currently up for sale.
- It takes the guesswork out of where your site will be
- You can enjoy yourself faster because your site is already arranged
- You don’t have to pack and repack; pack and repack
- Your camping friends and neighbors camp next to you
- You save money by not having to haul your camper to and from a campground each weekend
Seasonal Sites Include
Seasonal sites include water, electric*, transfer tank*, pumpout service*, garbage and use of the common areas.
* additional charge may apply
Pricing for seasonal sites start at $3,600 plus tax, electric usage, internet and pump outs.
The season runs from approximately April 15 through October 15.
Spring is Coming!
Don’t miss out on an incredible summer of camping fun an memories. We only have a few sites left for he 2024 season. Contact us TODAY!!!
608-884-6327 or email [email protected].
* Does not apply to existing Seasonals
Please call for a list of available sites. 608-884-6327.
Call 608-884-6327 or email for more information. Spend your spring, summer and fall relaxing with friends and family at your very own “Happy Place.”
- Graded, shaded and leveled seasonal sites that are move-in ready
- Resurfaced roads throughout the park
- Bathhouse renovations
- Upgraded electric, water and sewer
The Fun Stuff
- Upgraded waterfront with a sandy swimming beach
- Added a Wibit inflatable obstacle course in the lake
- A NEW 8,000 sq. ft Event Patio with expansive shaded seating
- A NEW store with food service & delivery, ice cream and all the camping necessities
- All NEW Jumping Pillow, Water Wars, SpaceBall and Gaga Pit
- 2 NEW basketball courts
- Swimming pool upgrades
- Family-focused programming and themed weekends